loose change Greenie Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 15 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 May 19, 2013 #1 Found a diamond pendant today with 12 diamonds. Going to have it appraised Monday. Upvote 2
DeepseekerADS Platinum Member Joined Mar 3, 2013 Messages 15,094 Reaction score 21,755 Golden Thread 0 Location SW, VA - Bull Mountain Detector(s) used CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52 Primary Interest: Other May 19, 2013 #2 I know you hate that soooo much...... Well, better luck next time.... Oh... I guess there might be a tad of envy here Great find!
I know you hate that soooo much...... Well, better luck next time.... Oh... I guess there might be a tad of envy here Great find!
SusanMN Silver Member Joined Jun 1, 2007 Messages 4,563 Reaction score 4,098 Golden Thread 0 Location Minnesota Detector(s) used Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 19, 2013 #3 We love to see pics, can you post one?