What's new

My first cannon !!!!

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this gun recently water hunting in South Florida, I took a couple of photographs before handing it over to the beach police.
HH Gary
www.garydrayton.com
 

Attachments

  • gun.webp
    gun.webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,025
Upvote 0
Maybe it was a gun used by a detectorist to protect him or herself?

Guns to some people are evil satanic killing machines that should never be touched and never ever even allowed to exist.

To me, it would be just another find and if it was able to be shot, I would keep it and use it.

Turning it in to the police is just a waste of time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom