What's new

My first capped bust...found in MA

Mr. Digger

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2014
Messages
724
Reaction score
2,001
Golden Thread
1
Location
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I posted this on the main part of the forum too but I'm wondering if people are still posting their Mass finds here too? I'm pretty excited about my first capped bust coin this spring....an 1821 bust dime.

 

Attachments

  • May silver.webp
    May silver.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 323
  • May capped 2.webp
    May capped 2.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 262
  • May capped 1.webp
    May capped 1.webp
    42.7 KB · Views: 273
Congrats on some SWEET coins! :occasion14:
They look really good.
I am a Mass guy but gave up posting in the Mass section as it looked like nobody really posts there.
 
Great Find
Your Capped Bust is in great shape
I finally found one as well
dennis
 
Awesome coin to dig! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.
 
Awesome finds. That Capped is beautiful!!!
 
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 
They're all nice, but that capped is a beauty... congrats from the cape!
 
That coin is in beautiful shape for a 199 year old coin! Congratulations! Sure glad you shared that with us!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom