mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2023 #1 I asked the teller for some 2$ bills , she only had 7 , I asked for a roll of Kennedy halves - I got 7 bicentennials & 1 1964 Attachments IMG_0306.webp 92 KB · Views: 83 Upvote 3
I asked the teller for some 2$ bills , she only had 7 , I asked for a roll of Kennedy halves - I got 7 bicentennials & 1 1964
mojjax Silver Member Joined Feb 27, 2005 Messages 4,564 Reaction score 4,092 Golden Thread 0 Location MAINE Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 10, 2023 Thread Owner #2 mojjax said: I asked the teller for some 2$ bills , she only had 7 , I asked for a roll of Kennedy halves - I got 7 bicentennials & 1 1964 Click to expand... I'm Hooked
mojjax said: I asked the teller for some 2$ bills , she only had 7 , I asked for a roll of Kennedy halves - I got 7 bicentennials & 1 1964 Click to expand... I'm Hooked
tamrock Platinum Member Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 16,407 Reaction score 34,878 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Tracker IV Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 11, 2023 #3 It's amazing to me there's still silver in circulation. Nice score.