Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first copper today but couldnt tell what it was and five minutes later found a 1839 large cent but it was bent but I still love it. Then I got another good signal and out popped a 1842 dime in great shape, I also found a wheat cent a very nice arrowhead and my first cape button with a flower design on it. oh and a nice musket ball and buckle. My goal today was to find my first coin in the 1800s I think I hit my goal. Sorry I dont have pics I cant rem, how to resize them to put them on here.

Upvote 0

jsu

Nov 29, 2007
NE Georgia
Detector(s) used
EAGLE II, TIGERSHARK, COMPADRE , MXT
You jumped in to the 1800`s with a splash.WTG.jeff

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats!

I resize my images to 480 pixels wide and they seem to fit. The maximum is 256K and at that size mine are about 50 to 70K each. Cropping before resizing helps a bunch, too.

Joe G

Dec 3, 2004
Long Island
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I'd say that's a pretty darn good day!

To post the pics, try uploading them to Photobucket. It's free, really easy (best bulk uploader around) and you don't have to do a thing to your pics. They have some very good editing capabilities if you want and all the code you'll ever need is built into your album, under your pic. Simply click on the code you want (IMG code) and it's automatically copied. All you have to do is paste it into your post here. Very easy :)

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread