What's new

My First DREAM BOX---FINAL----Update--10-02-09

Daniel964

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Messages
311
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Got my usual 6 boxes after work today. Opened the boxes and stacked them up to go through. Nothing obvious showing in them. Opened first roll and it had 6 silvers 40%. Almost every roll I opened had silver in it. Got a total of 142 40% silvers.

Gonna go through the other boxes later. Keep your fingers crossed that they all came from the same batch and have silver.

As a side note I've been searching since mid March 4 to 6 boxes a week and only found about 120 40% and 45 90% till I got this box.

I'll post later what the other boxes have. If anything.


Box 2 had 1 40%
Box 3 skunk
Box 4 had 1 40%
--------------------
Box 5 skunk
Box 6 had 1 40%
Box 7 which I picked up today at my new supply bank. 9 40 %


I'll do last 2 boxes Friday. Also I think a new supply bank will have my first box Friday so I may have 1 more box to add to the search.


Grand Total= 154, 40%
 
Upvote 0
Re: My First DREAM BOX

Great finds! Hope the rest hold up for you!

Btw if your life allows it you should try some roadtrips. They always seem to produce a lot better for me and others
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX

wow somebody found silver in ohio!
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX

Cherryman68 said:
Great finds! Hope the rest hold up for you!

Btw if your life allows it you should try some roadtrips. They always seem to produce a lot better for me and others

I have done some road trips and only found a few each time. My time and gas is better spent getting boxes. However if I'm going somewhere I always stop at banks and ask for halves as I'm able.
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX---Update

What carrier do your boxes come from?
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX---Update

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX---Update

Certified dream box!
Congrats!
 
Re: My First DREAM BOX---Update

WTG on the dream box :thumbsup: those boxes sure inflate the totals.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom