What's new

My first dream box.

Howeburger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
MN
On the way "up North" for the annual canoe trip, I hit my few favorite banks along the way. The first generally produces about $20-$30 in loose halves from their coin counter. Out of there comes 6 40%. Not too bad. I stop at another bank where the ladies seem to recognize me. I got $960 worth from them. A $300 loose bag (skunk) and the rest rolled. I had to tuck all this away all weekend while we were canoing. I waited until we got home yesterday to go through the rolled.
The silver God's blessed this ol' Vet on Memorial Day. I found my first Lady Liberty in months, and I yelled out in rejoice!! I scared my Fiance. After my third and fourth lady, she decided she wanted to help me. She found number 4-8!! I them pulled out my first ever BARBER!! 1911S I was so excited. Then Ben decided to join the party, and then a few 64's. Even our neighbors to the north decided to throw in their 2 bucks worth, twice.
My total haul:
1911S Barber
1941-1945/S Walking Liberty
2 Ben's
2 1964's
6 40%
4 Canadian dollars

This is my first dream Box in the year+ I have CRH'd. I do realize this could also be considered a "slow Monday" for LJ or Jeweler Dave. :)
I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day and kept in mind the real reason for the Monday the banks were closed. Cheers!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 396
Upvote 0
Way better than my lil' pick up this weekend.

Robin
 
Congratulations on the Barber and all the Walking Liberty's. :o :thumbsup:

By Recent standards. You could say you got a dream box. But just average by the "LJ BAROMETER". LOL :D

Mojo
 
Congrats HB....especially on your first Barber!!! No, that is not a slow day by any standards. You picked up a nice load there.

I am so glad the silver gods blessed you for Memorial day........Kudos!

BTW - Tell the fiance congrats for me. Very good day!

WAHOOOOOOOO
 
:thumbsup: on the Barber. I'm still looking for one. I did have Ben show up for me today tho.
 
Very sweet mix of silver goodies! Couldn't have been on a better day as well ;) Much respect.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom