What's new

My First EVER Silver...

Quin

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
584
Reaction score
611
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it's a Washington Quarter! I was ecstatic to find this, so unbelievable for me. And what a beautiful day to find it on too! Happy hunting everyone (:

image.webp
 
Upvote 42
What year is that?
 
It's a 1951!
 
Sweet!! A quarter for your first silver is Awesome!!
 
Excellent find man. Congrats
 
Congratulations on your first, and many more! :occasion14:
 
VERY nice! Congrats on a good silver hunt! Bet you're hooked now! :treasurechest::thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the GW I'm sure there will be more
 
Congratulations on your 1st SILVER coin!!! My 1st was also a GW. Nothing quite like seeing shiney silver in the hole! I hope you find many more!
 
Congratz on your first silver coin!!! :hello2:

It took forever for me to find my first silver Washington. I found a Barber quarter and a Seated Liberty quarter before I found my first silver Washington!

They will come more often now that you found your first!
 
Ah, the first silver coin, almost like a first kiss, always remembered - sending you a Yippee!

HH + GL
 
Congrats on one of the first major milestones in metal detecting! Many more to come, so keep on swingin!
 
Congrats on the silver !! Nice find !
 
And it's a Washington Quarter! I was ecstatic to find this, so unbelievable for me. And what a beautiful day to find it on too! Happy hunting everyone (:

View attachment 1310145

Imagine how you'll feel when you find your first gold! Keep it up and your time will come.
 
Thank you all for the kind words! I am very impressed by the hospitality of the metal detecting community on this site versus the coin roll hunting community, which seems to always be at war with each other. There's always jealousy over there and always a huge controversy over whether or not I should keep making coin roll hunting YouTube videos. Here, there was no jealousy and everyone seemed to like my metal detecting video too. So, thank you all for being so kind and inviting! Good luck to all and happy hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom