What's new

My First EVER Silver...

Quin

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
584
Reaction score
611
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 30
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it's a Washington Quarter! I was ecstatic to find this, so unbelievable for me. And what a beautiful day to find it on too! Happy hunting everyone (:

image.webp
 
Upvote 42
Now isn't that so much better than a crappy brown clad quarter ?
 
Congrats!!!! The first of all! Found a number of silvers but I still have yet to find a silver Washington!
 
Congratualtions on your first silver recovery!
 
Congrats on your first silver. It's a great feeling to pull a long hidden treasure from the ground and take it home.
May it be the first of many. And seriously, it could be the first part of a silver wave. It happens so keep on swingin'. I would definitely go back and pound that site.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom