What's new

My first find of Indian points

PossumMan

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lWhile scouting for deer hunting spots in Georgia I found this Points. I was told one is a spear point and the other is a preform.
I found alot of flint flakes in Calhoon County Georgia on 16Aug2012. If anyone can tell me any thing about them I would appreciate it. This is my first find
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0046.webp
    DSC_0046.webp
    939.1 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC_0052.webp
    DSC_0052.webp
    293.6 KB · Views: 140
  • DSC_0046.webp
    DSC_0046.webp
    118.2 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC_0052.webp
    DSC_0052.webp
    275.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
No sure about the points but I am pretty sure the women are of European descent... maybe circa 1940?
 
No sure about the points but I am pretty sure the women are of European descent... maybe circa 1940?

Bahaha! Try posting this in the Native American section. Probably get more hits.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom