SusanInColumbia

Greenie
Sep 6, 2012
Columbia,SC
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-terra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today I went on my first relic hunt with my brand spankin' new MineLab X-Terra 505. Had such a good time! This hobby is addicting! Here's my very first find....a blade off an old axe (found in the woods on a farm in Pomaria, SC).
Can't wait to go again! 397510_4326546327281_1208868472_n.jpg

Upvote 12
Good good find. You will do well just get out there and dig. HH

Hi Susan, Good to hear your enjoying yourself and those Minelabs are great machines. Your in a good area to make some really nice finds, just keep at it and with time you'll have a collection of all kinds of cool stuff!

Welcome aboard T Net. Without a size comparison, to me your find doesn't look so much like an axe blade, but more like a tomahawk blade. I like to find relics, so I think you have a really cool find.

Susan,

Enjoy the hobby! You are right, this hobby of ours is addictive!:icon_sunny:

Hi Susan, very nice find. Can you show the "hole" where the wood was in? It can be helpful to determine the age of an Axe. bye GA

What Bosnmate said! Post a few more pics, with a ruler if you have one.

Nice find SusanInColumbia! If anyone can tell you more about it, it's these guys on TNet. :thumbsup:

you'll never forget that first relic find Susan, one of many to come.....now get back out there and get what is yours :sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back