What's new

My first gold!

USERNAME IS VALID

Full Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2016
Messages
220
Reaction score
410
Golden Thread
0
Location
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not even expecting it, furthest thing from my mind because I was actually looking for silver and too busy thinking about all the clad I was finding. I'm lucky I turned the discrimination down! I did find another ring and a silver dime too. The pendant has some weight to it.


FullSizeRender.webp

FullSizeRender-1.webp

find-1.webp
 
Upvote 58
That is what I call an awesome day! Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
You did really good
 
Excellent. I just found my first gold. Thrilling isn't it?
 
Congrats on the silver ring the second go-round!

Zincs are the pits, especially when they are in the process of decomposition!
 
Congrats! Fun, exciting stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom