925 is silver - so its most likely plate over silver which they do do
when ever you find a pendant alone - you should go all metal and grid area around It - 90% chance the chain is near by
that being said - if you find a broken chain - you should check around to see if there is a pendant around
not every chain wears a pendant but every pendant needs a chain![]()
There were some pretty special beeps right next to where I found it.

Well that is what us water folks call a Nitro. You think you have a great item then you get disappointed a little or a lot. I have come out of the water with beautiful gold rings with emeralds in them only to see AVON on the inside! It happens to most of us.
However, it really is a beautiful piece and if you bought a chain and had a wife or a girlfriend I think they would absolutely love it.
Good luck on some real gold bling.

:sly:
Quite the purple gem int he pendant. It's a big one! Is it tanzanite?