What's new

My first good find with my new detector.

Mich. Wolverine

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
606
Reaction score
414
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
I haven't had much time this year detect. I got a new Garrett AT Gold and found what I think is a button. It looks pretty cool so I thought I would post it. The back is iron and can't see what kind of attachment it had but it's the size of a quarter.
 

Attachments

  • 1472589910713.webp
    1472589910713.webp
    49.3 KB · Views: 97
  • 1472589922685.webp
    1472589922685.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 1472589938364.webp
    1472589938364.webp
    59.3 KB · Views: 103
Could have been a brooch or something else decorative? It's cool. WTG!
 
Cool find - just the beginning with your new detector!! Congrats!
 
Looks like it is in decent shape. Nice find.
 
At first glance, I thought the middle pic had modern led bulbs...but a closer inspection showed otherwise...nice find! A keeper fer sure..ddf
 
Cool! :thumbsup: Is it big enough to be a drawer pull? WTG

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom