What's new

MY first Half coin roll hunt! 10/26

firecrest789

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rome, NY
Detector(s) used
Lone star
For my first coin roll half dollar hunt I found

a 2004 P and D
Bicentennial S proof
a 2001 D
a 90 percent
and 2 40 percent
also a 1971 with a perfect "ring" through the date and lettering..

Very exciting.

Nothing in the till though.
I have tonight and tomorrow off so I may just go get more rolls :)
 

Attachments

  • 1026.webp
    1026.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 1971ring.webp
    1971ring.webp
    7.6 KB · Views: 245
Upvote 0
Looks great!
Was that from a box of halves?
The ring is what you'll find from coins that are on the ends of machine rolled coins - really hurts thoses proofs!
 
TXTim said:
Looks great!
Was that from a box of halves?

Nope just random rolls they had at my credit union.

And yes very fun :)
 
Congrats on a great start! What is the significance of the 2001-D? Just curious. I am new at this too.
 
anything 2001 or later wasn't meant for circulation.
 
ah thanks for the clarification!

off to the bank 2001 coins!
 
You did pretty awsome...keep it up and you will rake in some nice totals... they go uPPP and the gooooooooooooooo way down at times, enjoy the ride :D
Best Regards, Ray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom