What's new

My first hunt of the year.

sirlostalot

Full Member
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
211
Reaction score
258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My first hunt of the year gave me my second Cob. 1705 to 1723.
 

Attachments

  • IMG955953.webp
    IMG955953.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG955954.webp
    IMG955954.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 120
Whoa!! Sweet old Silver score
Did you find that in Michigan?
 
No. 3 of us Yankee's from Michigan made a secret raid into Confederate territory. Sorry I dont have pictures. The better stuff found was 3 Confederate buttons, 2 union buttons, 3 King George coppers, 2 Large cents and an Eagle cent. I found a Butt plate for a rifle. But I dont know from which one
 
No. 3 of us Yankee's from Michigan made a secret raid into Confederate territory. Sorry I dont have pictures. The better stuff found was 3 Confederate buttons, 2 union buttons, 3 King George coppers, 2 Large cents and an Eagle cent. I found a Butt plate for a rifle. But I dont know from which one

Wow - Awesome finds! Sounds like a great spot you guys got into. I need to plan a trip like that. Big Congrats!!
 
Pretty cool finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom