my first md finds

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fed ex showed up a 5:45pm and I have to leave for work by 6:20 so I got about 15 minutes with detector in frontyard then had to leave for work. Very happy...had 4 really good repeating signals. My son dug while I detected. We found 2 copper pennies 1 newer dime and a 2000 1$ coin. My sons decided he wants one now. His birthdays coming so guess he'll get a tracker 4. Hope weekend weather is nice! :)

Upvote 0

Imnengr

Oct 31, 2009
Chicago Area
Detector(s) used
E-trac, X-terra 705, ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great start! Welcome to TNet and welcome to our addiction. :headbang:

OP
OP
jibb

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you! It is an addiction that's for sure! Its all ive been thinking about for a week. Lol :laughing7:

terpfan

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Maryland/ NC
Detector(s) used
White's Matrix M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your son will love the Tracker 4. My son was about ten when he got his Tracker 4 for Christmas. We spent countless wonderful weekends together finding goodies under the playground equipment. The highlight was when he found a diamond engagement ring. When he became a teenager he started to find other diversions that were more fun. In the meantime, I became hooked and bought an upgraded detector. I really miss those days hunting with him. They don't get any better than that. Have fun!

hdmech71

Jan 25, 2012
wv
Detector(s) used
F75 se / Minelab Soveriogn / sunray probe/ whites classic Id/ pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That is great family time right there. Congrats on the new detector and finds.

abucooche

Feb 23, 2011
CENTRAL ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
white's mxt pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
jibb said:
Fed ex showed up a 5:45pm and I have to leave for work by 6:20 so I got about 15 minutes with detector in frontyard then had to leave for work. Very happy...had 4 really good repeating signals. My son dug while I detected. We found 2 copper pennies 1 newer dime and a 2000 1$ coin. My sons decided he wants one now. His birthdays coming so guess he'll get a tracker 4. Hope weekend weather is nice! :)

happy hunting. BEWARE, it is very addicting!!!

matt092079

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2011
Charles Town, WV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 with 11" DD coil, Garrett Ace 250 with 9x12 coil, Garrett Pro-Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, a dollar coin on your first go around ain't bad! Congrats and have fun.

K Zack

Feb 2, 2012
West Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab- Explorer XS, Excalibur 800, Sovereign XS-2 Pro, Fisher 1280X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the Hunt
Kevin

OP
OP
jibb

jibb

Feb 9, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
terpfan said:
Your son will love the Tracker 4. My son was about ten when he got his Tracker 4 for Christmas. We spent countless wonderful weekends together finding goodies under the playground equipment. The highlight was when he found a diamond engagement ring. When he became a teenager he started to find other diversions that were more fun. In the meantime, I became hooked and bought an upgraded detector. I really miss those days hunting with him. They don't get any better than that. Have fun!

I just purchased the Tracker 4 on Amazon. 95$ free shipping. Should be here thursday. His Birthday isn't until next week but I think I'm going to let him have it for this weekend....mostly I guess cause I wanna go! lol

Thanks to everyone else for all the cool comments. This is an awesome site. I read the 505 manual in spare time at work. Heck I didn't ground balance or anything just pulled from box and put batteries in and hit the yard! Guess I'll do that tomorrow after I get some sleep. :icon_pirat:

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good start, listen to what your detector tells ya. :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread