My First MD outing today....

A

autobot79

Ok, so last time I posted. I mentioned all the places I scouted out to hunt, but couldn't take pictures, cause I didn't have the Memory Card for my camera....... Well, I went to those places today. Here are the pics of the sites.....

The Sites are covered in nails, Shell casings, Shot Gun Shells, Pull Tabs, Bottle caps, and all other kinds of crap. I Couldn't pull anything today...........lame.

I may have to post all the pictures separately. I gotta figure this thing out....

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 284
Upvote 0
Re: My MD outing today....

Attachments

• 2a.jpg
    2a.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 281

Attachments

• 4a.jpg
    4a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 277

Attachments

• 5a.jpg
    5a.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 267

Attachments

• 6a.jpg
    6a.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 256

Attachments

• 9a.jpg
    9a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 254
Looks like you got your work cut out for you Autobot,All that junk.But looks like a good site,look forward to your finds.HH

AutoBot was this a gun range or what. How old is the site and what was on it? Big Area. good Luck.I would be going in with full discrimination to cherry pick it first and avoid the debris. the n come back more metodical and clean it good.HH

autobot: where the heck did you get the german mine flag from?

Floater said:
AutoBot was this a gun range or what. How old is the site and what was on it? Big Area. good Luck.I would be going in with full discrimination to cherry pick it first and avoid the debris. the n come back more metodical and clean it good.HH

The Site is probably from the early 1900's. I've heard there was a mining camp in the area. And that might explain the abandoned gas station in the middle of nowhere. Still can't figure out what the small 2 story buildings were for.....

tank said:
autobot: where the heck did you get the german mine flag from?

I took the picture of the Flag at The Patton WWII Field Museum.

Looks like a gun club to me....The towers were for pass-shooting clay pigeons.? Gonna find alot of brass and lead there bud!~CO2

Looks nice and warm and sunny there, man I wish I lived where you do. Its cloudy and rainy here. You have a nice site and a lot of work, don't worry you will find lots of trash. I am sure you will find some treasures too. HH and good luck!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 225
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 197
great site! when posting pics you can put all of them on one post! where you post your pic look beside it and youll see (more attachments) and then just attach more! h/h

Looks like some good huntin to me!

HH

Keep us posted on your finds,

Lonewolfe

By this looks of the pictures I'd say you've got a chance for something big.

I like the looks of pic 4 & 6.......I like hunting old houses,but with all the junk around them, overload can drive ya nuts.....................Try hunting in the spot where the owner is likely to park......Also check where they had to pick up thier mail or underneith the old cloths line...........................H.H

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back