Q Quin Hero Member Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 584 Reaction score 611 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 30 Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2016 #1 Hi all, Here's a video where I find my very first piece of old silver. This was just over the weekend and I was ecstatic! Upvote 34
Hi all, Here's a video where I find my very first piece of old silver. This was just over the weekend and I was ecstatic!
Diggin Dude Silver Member Joined Apr 6, 2014 Messages 2,752 Reaction score 3,834 Golden Thread 2 Location New York 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Tarsacci MDT 8000 XP DEUS II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2016 #21 Congrats on the Merc!! They're awesome one of my favorite coins! Cool video,maybe someday I'll catch up with technology and do a video LOL congrats and happy hunting
Congrats on the Merc!! They're awesome one of my favorite coins! Cool video,maybe someday I'll catch up with technology and do a video LOL congrats and happy hunting
Agent Green Hero Member Joined Jul 19, 2013 Messages 668 Reaction score 1,063 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #22 Congrats on your merc, that was my first silver find... you can soak the silvers in vinegar and they clean up great, (don't use anything abrasive)
Congrats on your merc, that was my first silver find... you can soak the silvers in vinegar and they clean up great, (don't use anything abrasive)
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 3, 2016 #23 Nothing like seeing those beautiful wings coming up from the earth,congrats on your first Merc.