Q Quin Hero Member Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 584 Reaction score 611 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 30 Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 28, 2016 #1 Hi all, Here's a video where I find my very first piece of old silver. This was just over the weekend and I was ecstatic! Upvote 34
Hi all, Here's a video where I find my very first piece of old silver. This was just over the weekend and I was ecstatic!
deershed Silver Member Joined Apr 25, 2013 Messages 3,307 Reaction score 4,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #2 Two silver day and your first merc ever, Sweet hunt. Congrats!!
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2016 #3 Congratulations!
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #4 Congratualtions on the nice silver find!
park pirate Gold Member Joined May 16, 2013 Messages 8,260 Reaction score 7,644 Golden Thread 0 Location City of Rensselaer (upstate NY) Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800-Explorer SE -Sovereign-GT- -Whites 6000 Di pro SL-Specturm XLT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #5 Congrats on your first merc.....
digger27 Bronze Member Joined May 18, 2011 Messages 1,509 Reaction score 3,226 Golden Thread 0 Jun 29, 2016 #6 Nice! The first find of anything is just great.
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,465 Reaction score 25,959 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #7 Congrats on your first Merc. I hope many more follow.
neodetectorist Bronze Member Joined Jan 4, 2016 Messages 1,044 Reaction score 4,257 Golden Thread 0 Location NE Ohio Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2016 #8 Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2016 #9 Congrats on your first merc. Lots of firsts in this hobby. Good luck to you
Captain Caveman Silver Member Joined May 14, 2015 Messages 2,521 Reaction score 2,238 Golden Thread 0 Location Madison, MS Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver. Primary Interest: Other Jun 29, 2016 #10 Congratz on your first Mercury dime!
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Jun 29, 2016 #11 Excellent. I'm glad your first silver was a merc🏅That's a great looking coin
Tommy G Bronze Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 1,566 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #12 Nice! More to come, I'm sure. Congrats on your first!
Fletch88 Silver Member Joined Mar 7, 2013 Messages 4,874 Reaction score 2,371 Golden Thread 0 Location Valdosta, GA Detector(s) used Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5 Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado Minelab CTX 3030 Minelab Xterra 305 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #13 Congrats on the Merc! I love to see those wings come they when the dirt is wiped off a coin!
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #14 I do love Mercurys,, Congrats
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #15 Sweet silver! Congrats on your first merc!
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #16 Keep it up Ryan research old parks swimming holes ect research research research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep it up Ryan research old parks swimming holes ect research research research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dirtdigginfool Silver Member Joined Mar 8, 2014 Messages 3,580 Reaction score 4,842 Golden Thread 0 Location south central ohio Detector(s) used At Pro At Max Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 29, 2016 #17 Congrats on your great finds, and also on your video skills, enjoyed watching and felt your enthusiasm! ddf...
Congrats on your great finds, and also on your video skills, enjoyed watching and felt your enthusiasm! ddf...
JeffInMass Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2006 Messages 4,731 Reaction score 7,187 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Cod Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Explorer XS, Fisher CZ6A Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2016 #18 Nice job on the silvers and Congrats on your first Merc- hope there's many more in store for you! -- Jeff --
Nice job on the silvers and Congrats on your first Merc- hope there's many more in store for you! -- Jeff --
mikeraydj Bronze Member Joined May 19, 2014 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 1,513 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 29, 2016 #19 I found my first Merc a few weeks ago. Didn't know I had it until I checked my coins as it was so tarnished. Cleaned up nice though. Way to go!
I found my first Merc a few weeks ago. Didn't know I had it until I checked my coins as it was so tarnished. Cleaned up nice though. Way to go!
Q Quin Hero Member Joined Oct 28, 2015 Messages 584 Reaction score 611 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 30 Garrett Ace 400 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2016 Thread Owner #20 Thank you all for watching! I enjoy the critique too. I'm going detecting today so hopefully I'll have more good stuff for y'all next Tuesday! Happy hunting!
Thank you all for watching! I enjoy the critique too. I'm going detecting today so hopefully I'll have more good stuff for y'all next Tuesday! Happy hunting!