What's new

My First Mini Find

Cole317

Greenie
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I've had absolutely no luck with customer rolls of 1/2s, or loose in teller's trays but I finally found some silver, FINALLY!
First i asked if they had any halves and they said yeah, but not many ($63) so she took them out and $43 of it was in a ziplock bag. As she was counting them out i hear the silver *clink* *clink* and i start to feel my pulse in my neck ;D And she said she has some more rolls in the back (2) and gives them to me. In the car i open the end of a roll and this is what I see
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/5108/img1472h.jpg

In the end I got 18 40%'s, I guess that's nothing on this forum but by far the best Ive ever ever done. So i think I'm hooked!
 
Upvote 0
F+A Cole, thats better than I have done!!!!! Great find :thumbsup:
 
Nice find there - anytime I get close to a roll from a stop I'm happy...make that anytime I get one silver coin I'm usually happy!

Maine_Jim
 
That's real good. i usually hit and run at the teller window scan the tray and then ask for loose halves. If i see any edges of silver i take them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom