What's new

My first night of coin roll hunting

firecrest789

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rome, NY
Detector(s) used
Lone star
I spent 55.00 at my local bank.

I purchased
$5 worth of pennies - result - lots of pennies
$10 quarters - result - 40 Wyoming! and laundry money!
$10 nickles - result - lots of fill for my nickel collection :)
$25 dollars - result - one addition to my presidential collection
$10 Dimes - result - DIMES!

and Nothing good from my till.

Oh well nights like this happen.

They had no halves to purchase. No big dollars.

Hopefully I'll get lucky tommorrow!
 
Upvote 0
Skunky skunk skunk...

But there's always tomorrow. Good luck! :)


btw, You have an extraordinarily upbeat attitude. That's a lifesaver for a coin hunter.
 
fiatboy said:
Skunky skunk skunk...

But there's always tomorrow. Good luck! :)


btw, You have an extraordinarily upbeat attitude. That's a lifesaver for a coin hunter.

Yes - stay positive and remember - the more you look, the more you'll find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom