What's new

My first old coin!

Dirt_Hunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2016
Messages
77
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tx
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett Pro-pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So, today I was metal detecting at a fairly new park in an old area. I didn't have much luck until I got a consistent silver signal at 4 inches. After a while of digging my pinpointer started buzzing. It's a silver 1943 nickel. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474421867.881834.webp
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474421867.881834.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1474421867.881834.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 261
Upvote 72
250 is a great machine, used it almost exclusively for 5 years and found an unbelievable amount of good stuff with it.
 
At hats awesome!! Love reading posts like this. Beautiful coin, and great save! Ps be careful, this hobby can be highly addictive lol. Keep up the great digs, and keep the posts coming. Cheers
Thanks man!
 
Congrats, Now play the game when you keep beating your oldest coin :icon_thumright:
 
Great find, finding old coins will never get old :icon_thumright:
 
Great job!! I'm sure you will find lots more. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!
 
First old coin, and it's silver, ya can't beat that!
Kudos!
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom