What's new

My first ring finds of the year are silver.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi All. I got out beach hunting at the beach today for 3 hours.I began hunting at 1:30 p.m. I tried searching with the Excalibur 2,but it was falsing again.I switched to the Ace 250 and began searching the dry sand.At 3:51 p.m. , I got a dime reading and scooped up the .925 silver ring,with the CZ setting.Then 6 minutes later,I got a pull tab reading and scooped up the .925 toe ring.My clad total was 28 cents.I was happy to finally find my first rings of the year.I hope that there will be a few more good finds as we get into Summer.Thanks for looking.


file.php
 
Upvote 0
rons, congrats on the silver finds; I cannot view the pic...there is only a square with a red "X" in the center.

Could be my computer, or the type of pic sent?:dontknow:

Anyone else have this problem viewing the pic?

Lorraine
 
I couldn't view the pic either so it isn't your computer Lorraine.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom