What's new

My First Ring With The Deus

rmotta1911

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 19, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Plymouth, Ma
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and
GTA 1000pm
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I was quite happy when this Ring came out of the ground yesterday. The ring is 10K with 36 Tiny Diamonds. This is my best find to date! I recently upgraded from a Garrett GTA1000 to an XP Deus. As of today I have about 4 hours on the Deus.
 

Attachments

  • Ring.webp
    Ring.webp
    407.7 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 46
Looks like you're off to a great start with the XP. Congrats on the nice ring!
 
That will keep you swinging the Deus for sure. Great find congrats are in order!!
 
That is a really nice find. Congrats.
 
SUPER GREAT DIAMOND RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someday I should be so lucky.
 
Gold and ice! Big gratz on that beauty!!
 
Wonderful! You don't see that design everyday. Congrats. -Lisa
 
Beautiful ring find, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
That's a bute":occasion14:
 
NICE SCORE !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom