What's new

My first ring!

SeaninNH

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2010
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
74
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Hampshire USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found my first ring yesterday and it was actually not crap.

When it was in the sand it looked like the stones were dark and HUGE and got my blood flowing.
First thing I thought was diamonds are rubies.

After a closer look turns out it's only diamond chips and the best I can find resembling the stones is pink sapphires or tourmaline? It's missing a few stones, but for a my first jewelry find I can't complain.

It is 10k so I'm happy and weighs 3.7 grams. That's about $66 worth of gold. I'll take it! :headbang:
The markings inside are VIP 10k and on the other side is a C in a circle like the copywrite sign.
 

Attachments

  • ring1.webp
    ring1.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0
SeaninNH said:
Thanks for the comments all. I am quite happy. Even more now.. I had a guy offer me $50 for it and he's going to take the stones out for me. :hello2:

It looked to me that the ring was stuck on that finger that was modeling it. Oh, well, maybe she will let this one go since it is missing some of the stones. Maybe next one will be a keeper. Every year she has a birthday. Just another excuse to hunt. I am going birthday shopping for you dear..... :laughing7: Nice find for anyone.... first ring or not. HH, Ralph
 
If it wasn't missing stones I would have been on the couch for a week for even suggesting selling it lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom