My first Rings

TeddyB1967

Feb 23, 2007
Pennsylvania
I went to our local park today with my youngest and our dog. They played on the slide and merry go round while I MD. The dog had a great time on the slide ;D
Anyway's, I found about $.56 cents in clad all current dates and 2 rings along with some junk that I tossed in the waste can.

Here are pics of the rings. The first one I found looks pretty beat up and I'm guessing it's plated cause I don't see any markings on it for now. The longer it soaks, the more crud falls off so I will see what it looks like tomorrow.
braided.jpg

The second one I found is silver with a pink stone. The markings on this one is 925 on one side and 4 NV on the other side. Not sure what the 4 NV means tho, I can't find any info on it.
pinkstone.jpg

All in all, it was a good day.

Upvote 0
Very nice rings.

Sweet finds there TeddyB. Gotta love rings.

HH

Thanks for the replys. The rings are my best finds since I started MD'ing about 2 months ago. Im a newbie at it but having a good time with it.

:o Outstanding!! :o

I really really think the rings you have found are very very sweet! The braided one. . perfect! & then the tiny one. . adorable!!! :o

Congrats on such a nice day & cute finds!! ;D

Bogart :D

Nice finds! The silver ring is great. I would guess the nvstamp is possibly a jeweler stamp or maybe for nevada.

wow is that thing beautifull, very nice finds and goodluck on your future finds !

Beautiful silver sweetheart ring, congrats! HH, Mike

Congrats. Now that you have joined our "inner ring", I'm sure you'll be posting many more in the future. Seems like they just start popping out of the ground every other trip.

HH.

Awesome! :o You're on a roll!

Nat

I think rings are my favorite things to dig up, I dont mind if they are junk even, they are just cool. Nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back