Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I scooted up to a local park for a 4 hour hunt. Took the DEUS and hunted in program 3.
After pulling a number of brass keys at a depth of about 4 to 6 inches and a number registering 88, I hit a target that made me curious enough to investigate. I located the retainer end of a cufflink, and a small flat non- ferrous plate that was caked with dirt. I was pleasantly surprised when I got it home and cleaned it. It is a SWANK cufflink with a ROMAN SOLDIER on the front. Kind of large for a cufflink but pretty cool.
IMG_3973.JPG
IMG_3974.JPG
IMG_3975.JPG

Upvote 6
good finds! :thumbsup:

Nice digs ATW. You sure do get plenty of dirt fishing in.

Great digs !!cool cuff link ! Congrats and HH

Looks more Greek to me. Even better i think! Cool find! :icon_thumleft:

Agreed, not Roman. I was trying to remember the ancient civilization in the Greek area that dressed like that but can't remember.

Agreed, not Roman. I was trying to remember the ancient civilization in the Greek area that dressed like that but can't remember.

Exact the same here. :laughing9: Still thinking about that, but my memory must be killed by alcohol.... :laughing7:

Exact the same here. :laughing9: Still thinking about that, but my memory must be killed by alcohol.... :laughing7:

Dad rang & reminded me....... lol

Spartans

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back