What's new

My First Seated Dime!

metaldetecta

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2013
Messages
608
Reaction score
607
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan Troll
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, AT Pro and Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted these on another form a week or two ago when I found them, but wanted to share. I found my first Seated dime from 1890 while sifting an old bottle dump!
 

Attachments

  • 1481432848231.webp
    1481432848231.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 141
  • 1481432858040.webp
    1481432858040.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Upvote 38
Nice!!! A seated is on top of my wanted list!!
 
It's on my list too. Nice find.
 
Nice find congratulations!!!
 
Congratualtions on the two excellent coin finds! :occasion14:
 
Big congrats, you will never forget this hunt :treasurechest::icon_thumleft:
 
Nice ! It's a thrill to grab another "type" coin - especially silver. I still haven't dug any of the Seaty Liberty coins yet.
 
Congrats on your first Seated Dime. I hope many more follow.
 
Nice! Hoping to add one to my collection soon
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom