XP Deus, Teknetics G2, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Silver dollar small.JPG
    Silver dollar small.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 242
Upvote 23
#1 is a great fine. Best of luck to all of you in finding silver and gold coins.

Nice find man

Nice silver!

Congrats on the huge silver! I found my Morgan in 2010, it's something l will never forget...

Awesome Find! I bet that put a great big ole smile on your face! Way To Go! :icon_thumright:

Awesome score! Love the old SILVER!!!

Excellent find, I haven't found one yet but hopefully I will some day.:leprechaun-hat:

Congrats!! You must've had a smile from ear to ear when you saw that in the hole!!

WOW! Papa Bear you just keep getting them up. I've been told of a house site that there are some silver dollars in the dirt. I'am just looking to get in there and get me some. Very Nice. HH

Last edited:
Nice Morgan - first year of that series too!

Looks like you beat out a lot of people- Finding something that even these seasoned hunters havent found yet is a very cool thing! You might think it's luck but you picked the machine, learned it and picked a primo spot to apply that knowledge!

For such a large coin it seems to elude a lot of us diligent hunters! Congrats on a great find!

Congrats on the Morgan. I joined the Morgan club within the last year with a 1885 prior to that I had found a 1911 Chinese Silver Dollar but no American dollars. It is very exciting to see that large silver disc in the dirt. I hope you find many more...

NJ

Hope you were wearing sunglasses when you unearthed that thing. Great find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back