What's new

My first silver halve box finds plus

apush

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
1,942
Reaction score
212
Golden Thread
0
Location
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all,
I just finished my second box of nickels and my second box of halves. My first box of nickels produced 3 War Nickels & 1 V-1908. The second box of nickels produced 1 1925(?) buffalo plus 1 V-1910. My first box of halves was a skunk, so I almost gave up on halves. I have seen so many great finds on this forum, I just thought perhaps it just not was for me. But, I went ahead and ordered my second box of halves. Here are the results. Not top notch, but I am happy just the same:


Franklin
1963D--(my first Franklin)

Kennedy 90%
1964-2

Kennedy 40%
1965-2
1966-3
1967-1
1969D-1

My favorite: 1993S (mirror finish; looks like a cameo--my favorite)

A couple of 2001+ P's. At least I was not skunked this time around.

apush :read2:
 
Upvote 0
I'm picking up my first box tomorrow! I would be happy with your finds in your 2nd box! ;D
 
Not a bad score at all!! Especially for the second box ever!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Congratulations on yer second V. Y'all nickel searchers are making me insanely jealous. Vs, Buffs, War nicks... perhaps I'll only work 12 hours tomorrow. Sigh...

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom