icemncmth
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 10, 2015
- Messages
- 45
- Reaction score
- 58
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NE Oklahoma
- Detector(s) used
- White's Coinmaster, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
46
nice coin...what did it display on the ATP?
Exceptional find! The dimes to! Very cool. I would say there other coins masked in the yard
Faint? How deep?




??
Yes it was. Since I had pulled up a big wad of red clay I figured it was just another hunk of junk. I used my Pro-Pointer AT and that really helped because otherwise I may have just tossed it to the side. Once I started pulling apart the clay I finally found the dollar and it was really cool to open up the clay and see the silver looking at me!! The dimes were pretty much together or about 2" apart. They were also a shock. I have searched the yard with my coinmaster with the prism mini DD on it and really never ran across these coins. Now I'll be fair and say I really hadn't looked very hard in my backyard.
Sweeeeeeet Silver !!! that is a gorgeous Morgan !!! Congrats !! enjoy HH
My very first signal with my ATP was a 1917 Merc in my back yard. It took me two months before I turned up a Morgan. The ATPs really have a nose for the good stuff.![]()
Once you get the 5x8 you'll never want to go back to swinging the big coil.