What's new

My First Silver!

kurtstuben

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2014
Messages
72
Reaction score
220
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, AT Pro, ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my AT Pro in late February 2015 and found my first silver coin on a hunt with Carolina Tom yesterday evening !
 

Attachments

  • MyFirstSilver.webp
    MyFirstSilver.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 281
Upvote 46
That's awesome, nothing like thay first silver!, lots more to come!
 
Tom is a good mentor for sure.:icon_thumleft: Just don't outdo Him.:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris
 
That is cool. And quick too!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Congratulations!!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Tom is a good mentor for sure.:icon_thumleft: Just don't outdo Him.:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris

He already "out did" me! I got 3 Wheaties, fake Girl Scout ring and some busted up Tootsies! Kurt scored SILVER.

I tried to go easy on him, and you see where it got me! No more Mr. Nice Guy...
 
Congrats on your first silver!! You'll no doubt find a pile more in time but, this first one will always stand out from the rest.
Now it's time to start working on gold and your wish list of finds. Lol
 
Well...You are ruined now!! LOL. Let's see some more.
 
He already "out did" me! I got 3 Wheaties, fake Girl Scout ring and some busted up Tootsies! Kurt scored SILVER.

I tried to go easy on him, and you see where it got me! No more Mr. Nice Guy...

I know you're just joshin..it tickles me when a partner hits it big....why can't I!:laughing7:
 
But Tom your ring said "Gold" :)
 
Welcome to the "Silver Club" Kurt ! :occasion14: Now what form will your next silver take ? :icon_scratch: Good Luck :metaldetector:
 
Kurt congrats on your first silver. It will become an obsession now that you've got your feet wet.
 
Congrats bud..
 
A milestone, hopefully many more to come.
 
Congrats on the first score of many more to come!
 
Congrats on your first silver. It never gets old digging them. After 28 years of detecting, I still get excited when I see silver in the dirt !
 
Congratulations on your first silver find!
 
Congrats on your first silver...
 
More to come real soon. Congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom