What's new

MY FIRST SPANISH SILVER!

ScaredOfClowns

Full Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2012
Messages
158
Reaction score
639
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bucks County, PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 / Garrett AT Pro / Garrett ProPointer, Garrett ProPointer AT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Both Sides.webpIn the Hole.webpSize Comparison.webp

I hit a new spot in the woods today, and after about three hours of finding nothing but old shotgun headstamps and slugs, I was about to call it a day, then I got a clear silver signal at 8" down and out popped this little beauty. It's a 1781 Charles III Half Real - my first Spanish Real and my first pre-1800 silver coin. A Bucket List find for me for sure!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 48
Spanish silver is good any day of the week.
 
What a feeling, I remember feeling like I was gonna puke when I got my 1st spanish silver!, congrats man
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom