What's new

My first Tiffany & Co!!

kleinerschmitter

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
439
Reaction score
1,063
Golden Thread
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Excalibur II, Teknetics G2+
Primary Interest:
Other
At the in-laws until Christmas eve and went to a couple of parks today. I always clear all the iron, foil and everything out of the tot lots and goes to show no good deed goes unnoticed. Was picking up my third piece of rusted chain when I got a nice +72 at 5 inches directly under the removed chain link and it turned to be a turquoise enamel Tiffany & Co 925 heart key pendant!! Don't know how much clad at the first park but $2.07 at the second and there's a lot of park left to hunt!

IMAG1461.webp
IMAG1462.webp

Also, last week got 1955-D quarter and 1920-S Mercury dime in the same hole! And a 1918 wheat penny.

IMAG1419.webp

From my family to yours have a safe and Merry Christmas!!
 
Upvote 32
Nice finds and merry Christmas
 
Great find! In terms of monetary value, the name "Tiffany's" bumps it up 20x or more above spot.

aj
 
Very nice couple of hunts.
That Tiffany key is a keeper.
Congrats and Merry Christmas
 
Looks like you found the "key" to a Merry Christmas. Congrats on the Tiffany find.
 
Thanks everyone! Yeah the parks here are in a new subdivision right outside of Houston so they're only 30 years old max and you can basically just look for jewelry. The parks where I live back in Dallas are old enough to have silver coins but are hit very hard, I'm at the limits of the stock coil on my g2 (which is an excellent machine for me, I can pull silver dimes and quarters at 10 inches in damp ground but signal gets jumpy and in this Texas sand coins sink fast) so I just pulled the trigger on a 15 inch NEL Attack coil! Can't wait to try it out, I have several old spots where I was pulling many coins out at the maximum depth of my stock coil.
 
THATS WHAT I CALL A HEART OF A FIND ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom