Laken
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Dec 24, 2010
- Messages
- 47
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
First I would like to say hello to everyone as a new member. (Finally registered after lurking for several months)
Well, I always heard about how the same people find walkers on a daily basis, but I have done atleast 50 boxes to date but had never found one yet... Well, I hit the double whammy!!! Went into a bank that I hadn't been for several weeks but had ordered a box at, but just forgot to pick it up. The minute I head in the teller recognizes me and says, "Oh I still have your box! You want it right? Oh, and I had this coin just given to me 1 hour ago, You are lucky you came today as I was about to ship it out with the rest of my change for the holidays." It was a 31' walker! I felt so happy that I ran to my car and gave her a package of japanese candies that I had just bought as a way of saying thank you.
To top it all off, I found my 2nd walker in that same very box I got from her! Talk about luck. Funny thing is the walker was the only in the box keeping it from being a skunk. Anyways, HH everyone and Happy Holidays!
First I would like to say hello to everyone as a new member. (Finally registered after lurking for several months)
Well, I always heard about how the same people find walkers on a daily basis, but I have done atleast 50 boxes to date but had never found one yet... Well, I hit the double whammy!!! Went into a bank that I hadn't been for several weeks but had ordered a box at, but just forgot to pick it up. The minute I head in the teller recognizes me and says, "Oh I still have your box! You want it right? Oh, and I had this coin just given to me 1 hour ago, You are lucky you came today as I was about to ship it out with the rest of my change for the holidays." It was a 31' walker! I felt so happy that I ran to my car and gave her a package of japanese candies that I had just bought as a way of saying thank you.
To top it all off, I found my 2nd walker in that same very box I got from her! Talk about luck. Funny thing is the walker was the only in the box keeping it from being a skunk. Anyways, HH everyone and Happy Holidays!
Upvote
0







