my first water gold.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got my first gold rings from the water!!!!! using my cz20 in neck/shoulder deep water at a local beach i found my first and second gold rings. the first was the yellow ring it is 14k and has three stones in it, amethyst,ruby and a greenish blue stone(aqua marine)? (mothers ring)
the second is 10k and white gold with 5 diamonds set on top in a star pattern and 1 diamond on each side outside of the crown on top. sound and feel great in the scoop !!!! hope pics are ok.
thanks, chuck.
S1057488.jpg

Upvote 0
wtg beautiful rings :icon_thumleft: its an awsome feeling pulling those up aint it . :tongue3: gotta luv that rush

congratulations on 2 fine looking rings. :icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello: :icon

LUCKY DOG. CANT WAIT TO GET TO THE BEACH WITH MY SURF PRO. ONLY PLACE IVE DET WITH IT AT A LOCAL FRESH WATER BEACH AREA. AND SANDMAN WASNT KIDDING ABOUT DET DEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.. THANK GOD IVE STARTED WORKING OUT AGAIN ;D

Beach detecting, way to go. Nice finds

Beautiful!!! What a feeling to find that at the bottom of your scoop..I'll bet your heart was a racing!

Very nice first water finds.

Congrats on your first water gold. I know I was absolutely thrilled the first time I saw gold in my scoop and I know you were too! BUT it is just as thrilling the next time. May you have many more thrilling days!

Very nice , I was visitin the wifes parents and hit Erie with my DF abd I found 2 nice rings, but AVON makes me think there worht zilch, but I see many others find the same damn ring...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back