What's new

my first Youtube video: for bird people

naturegirl

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2009
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
405
Golden Thread
0
We've been snowy, and I've been couped up. I have the computer next to the window so I can watch the birds feed. This winter we've had some plump little quail show up to eat, so while I had Glenn Miller's In The Mood, playing, I recorded the quails' little foraging dance. :icon_thumleft:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gO_2qabit-Y
 
Awwwwwwwwwwww, well done naturegirl :hello2:

I love watching the birds
 
Good job, Nature girl. We've got our computer in the corner between two windows, too for the same reason.
The other day during the bad snowstorm we had 6 blue birds sitting on our birdbath. There is a heater in it to
keep the water from freezing. They were there five times during the three days of the worst weather. They
have never been around at any other time, except during one snowy day last winter we saw 5 bluebirds on
it. We took some pictures but they turned out to be just black silhouettes so we didn't save them.

Have a good day and we will look forward to see more videos. You can practice on us seeing as how you did
such a fine job to start with. LOL.

Ray
 
Thanks Mia and Ray, I can now understand why people put such amature stuff on youtube, it's fun! I've been watching the quail since our blizzard last week, and they are the only ones to burrow in the snow like that, I thought it was interesting, didn't realize the music playing till I watched it. Hmmm... now to learn the editing part.....

thanks
lisa
 
Cute little guys...nice vid naturegirl!
 
Hey, ng. Neat vid. The snow makes for some interesting video and photo opportunities.
Thanks for sharing...
buckshot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom