What's new

My first

Trapper340

Full Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2016
Messages
244
Reaction score
650
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lebanon missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a seeded hunt Saturday and was really hopefully in finding a IHP but it just wasn't to be.
But today after work I hit a new permission for about 30 min and found it. Its my first and my oldest IMG_20161205_172215817.webpIMG_20161205_172159305.webp
 
Upvote 40
Congrats! Nothing better than a first. And it would mean more to me because it's not planted

HH RN
 
Congrats on that.
There's always a good feeling with the first.
 
It's a nice example of an IHP. It has a clearly distinguishable date.
 
Congratualtions on the first! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on your 1st Indian Head. :dontknow: I see more of them in your future posts.
 
Congrats on your first Indian!!
 
Nicely done.
Any " First" needs to be protected and saved.
Put that bad boy into a coin folder. Put the date and location of where the coin was found. Also mark it in capital letters, "FIRST"
20 years from today, you'll be glad you gave this Indian Head Penny, a little extra care.
Congratulations
 
Congrats on your first Indian Head Penny. I hope many more follow.
 
Congrats on scoring the green Indian!

That is one my favorite coins to find.
 
Great find I only have two myself Keep it up!!!!!!
 
Nice Find ! I'm still waiting to cross that one off my list . After something like 12 years detecting, it's become a bit of an obsession actually ! Congratulations !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom