What's new

My Florida Beach find 11-20-2015

androidjustin

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
43
Reaction score
114
Golden Thread
0
IMG_0649.webp

1- quarter
2 - nickels
5 - pennys

metal heart might be brass "look like under the paint" - come in as 23 -27

I don't know what the bass thread thing is maybe part of a fishing pole?

Using my BH Land Ranger Pro All "Metal mode" and Mode "4" when I get tired, the different tones help a lot.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 8
Well you got 12 targets there. I would say go back and keep poking around.
Where there's junk jewelry there could be real as well; especially on a beach.

Congrats.
 
It really looks like you are getting used to the LRP. How long do you hunt for?
 
only about 1:20 hour this was a new spot with tons of people, I'm going to go back later in the day so less people will be there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom