My girlfriend lives in Texas, which detector is best for her.. beginners one?

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in North Central Texas and the Ace 250 is very popular with fellow detectorists.
It seems to be a coin shark. I hunted with 6 people yesterday and 3 of them were using the 250.

If my wife ever wanted a detector, I would buy her the Ace 250.

Thank you, I remembered alot in Texas saying how good the ace 250 was there... thank you

I'm new to detecting, but have found the ace 250 easy to use. Hard to beat the price (get some headphones also). Have found pennys, nickels, a medallion and several expended rifle rounds. Found the rounds at a old cemetary where there are some soldiers buried, I think they were from a gun salute.

There are allot of ACE 250 users in our MD club. Of course, we are right next door to where they make them, and Garretts donates door prizes every month for our club meeting. More importnant if she is in this area is to have a strong digger. This prairie clay is HARD!

Hi everyone.. Im the friend. Thanks for the info. I actually have sandy soil down here and think the ace sounds like a good one to start with. I want something lite to carry around as well. I will just have to order one online as I cant find a dealer close to my location.

Wohooooooooooooooo Great ta see ya here Sweetthunder.... Ya all meet my good friend and soon to be my internet hunting buddy... YAY .... :thumbsup:

Welcome to Tnet!! I am sure you will love the Ace and find lots of goodies! Will be good to have Rae to hunt with too!!

you might want to check out the white's prizm series, they're a good line for starters. light weight, easy to use,relatively inexpensive, and the best part, they're turn on and go. JMO

Sniffer

Thompy said:
welcome to t-net sweetthunder, BB i think you have enough net buddys, you guys get out and start digging :tongue3: ;D

Hey wait a minute ( laughing here) I go out almost everyday..but I dig n don't tell... why, cause I won't post regular clad as thats all I am finding when I go.. I only post ON DA GOOD STUFFS... lol.....

and the prizms are a great idea... why didnt I think of dat one...duh on my end.

Being she lives in Texas, she can just put a magnet on a broom handle..LoL
:icon_sunny: ::)
Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back