What's new

My honey hole in situ ;)

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Broke a record today hour and a half tell me what u think
 

Attachments

  • image-3256711000.webp
    image-3256711000.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image-425169406.webp
    image-425169406.webp
    98.2 KB · Views: 135
  • image-3744400375.webp
    image-3744400375.webp
    98.1 KB · Views: 122
  • image-3146126082.webp
    image-3146126082.webp
    92.6 KB · Views: 126
  • image-3855665448.webp
    image-3855665448.webp
    113.1 KB · Views: 113
  • image-1745745741.webp
    image-1745745741.webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 113
  • image-4115460469.webp
    image-4115460469.webp
    36.6 KB · Views: 121
  • image-25799976.webp
    image-25799976.webp
    33.8 KB · Views: 109
  • image-1678033260.webp
    image-1678033260.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 130
  • image-2433221515.webp
    image-2433221515.webp
    41 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1359736477.webp
    image-1359736477.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image-1511081078.webp
    image-1511081078.webp
    36.1 KB · Views: 127
  • image-675059534.webp
    image-675059534.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1718156927.webp
    image-1718156927.webp
    42.5 KB · Views: 123
  • image-2622632870.webp
    image-2622632870.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2426254352.webp
    image-2426254352.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 127
Upvote 0
Thank you sir your comments are greatly appreciated !!!!
 
I believe pottery wasnt made till around 5-6 thousand yrs ago. GB feel free to correct me on that as the when pottery was first used.
So if that is correct then your pieces could be early archaic to middle archaic. But there has been Paleo come out of TN I am not sure where though.
How long have you been hunting this spot as in yrs?
My first spot I hunted I nearly cleaned it out in about a yr of surface hunting.
 
That's a serious honey hole. The axe is really something and great underwater pic.
 
People been hunting these spots for years and years the way the land lays and the ever changing paths of the creeks it never seems to run out I did a lot of traveling working off and on for 15 years so I never had much time to hunt but I remember 8 years ago running a dozer on the river and finding my first indian site WOW plus they flooded are river basin about 60 years ago they made people move out so when the water drops for winter pool it's lots of people hunting lots of people with indian heritage here the only thing is is that most look for points ;) that quartz banner stone on the cover of the overstreet book was found I believe in Clarksville area in a cave I have had a friend of a friend die digging in a cave I know where there are several mounds but I dare not go near them I don't dig I take what nature gives me ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom