What's new

My hour of fishing on Sunday afternoon

History Digger

Greenie
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Waycross, GA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT 300, Whites 4900 D Pro (black box), Fisher F5, Garrett Beach Hunter, Fisher Gemini 3 (Two Box), Thomas Electroscope, Whites IDX Pro, Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not one of my best trips out in the field but I love wheat pennies and to find 11 in about an hour is a good hunt in my book. I was using my Garrett Beach Hunter AT3. I know it's a surf detector but I find it simplistic and very effective for coin hunting.View attachment 1220273 20151005_120612.webp
 
Upvote 6
Congratz on a fun hunt and an assortment of cool coins!
 
Congrats on a nice gathering of Wheats.
I still have that AT3 in the closet some where.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom