What's new

My hunting-continue-search on coast river with tray

koleso

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint-Petersburg
I am search old place where was old pier
 

Attachments

  • x_5a61d3bd.webp
    x_5a61d3bd.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 839
  • DSCF2125.webp
    DSCF2125.webp
    119 KB · Views: 837
  • DSCF2142.webp
    DSCF2142.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 832
  • IMG_4076.webp
    IMG_4076.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_4412.webp
    IMG_4412.webp
    107.2 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_4420.webp
    IMG_4420.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_4389.webp
    IMG_4389.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_8497.webp
    IMG_8497.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 817
  • x_ad574d79.webp
    x_ad574d79.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 817
  • x_9efc1c16.webp
    x_9efc1c16.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 765
  • x_e8e43c81.webp
    x_e8e43c81.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 826
Upvote 0
awesome hunt bud! may you find many more good things. i think some people got mistaken and thought u were in st. pete florida congrats . willy
 
koleso said:
DirtkneeDan said:
Nice finds. I like your search method too. Might have to try that myself.
This method is interesting because not needed in MD.All find in tray.When use my method-must show pictures OK :headbang:
Will do koleso. I have never seen a tray like that. Is that something you made yourself?
 
Love your Finds koleso, technique and location, keep them coming :icon_thumright ! A Gold piece can't be too far away.

TommNJ
 
DirtkneeDan said:
koleso said:
DirtkneeDan said:
Nice finds. I like your search method too. Might have to try that myself.
This method is interesting because not needed in MD.All find in tray.When use my method-must show pictures OK :headbang:
Will do koleso. I have never seen a tray like that. Is that something you made yourself?
Homemade tray
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom