What's new

My hunting-continue-search on coast river with tray

koleso

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Saint-Petersburg
I am search old place where was old pier
 

Attachments

  • x_5a61d3bd.webp
    x_5a61d3bd.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 839
  • DSCF2125.webp
    DSCF2125.webp
    119 KB · Views: 837
  • DSCF2142.webp
    DSCF2142.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 832
  • IMG_4076.webp
    IMG_4076.webp
    76.8 KB · Views: 825
  • IMG_4412.webp
    IMG_4412.webp
    107.2 KB · Views: 823
  • IMG_4420.webp
    IMG_4420.webp
    66.3 KB · Views: 815
  • IMG_4389.webp
    IMG_4389.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_8497.webp
    IMG_8497.webp
    45.6 KB · Views: 817
  • x_ad574d79.webp
    x_ad574d79.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 817
  • x_9efc1c16.webp
    x_9efc1c16.webp
    4.5 KB · Views: 765
  • x_e8e43c81.webp
    x_e8e43c81.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 826
Upvote 0
Looks like your pier was popular with the Russian immigrants. Are there old US amoungst your coin collection there?
 
Great finds...I love the toy gun :icon_thumleft:
 
shaun7 said:
Great finds...I love the toy gun :icon_thumleft:

we find these, pretty sure you have had a handle :icon_thumright:
 
That's an awesome location..I see many years of hunting that spot to come....Keep what ever you find there in one big collection over the years..
 
Koleso, Looks like you will be old and gray before you finish with that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any other people that MD in your area? God Bless HH Chris
 
worldtalker said:
Koleso, Looks like you will be old and gray before you finish with that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any other people that MD in your area? God Bless HH Chris
I am understand your question-with MD go not really-because very many garbage-i search only with tray-very many people in my country search with MD in the land(old village-death village) and very little in the river and coast.I search with MD very rarely.
 
koleso said:
worldtalker said:
Koleso, Looks like you will be old and gray before you finish with that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any other people that MD in your area? God Bless HH Chris
I am understand your question-with MD go not really-because very many garbage-i search only with tray-very many people in my country search with MD in the land(old village-death village) and very little in the river and coast.I search with MD very rarely.
Your finds are quite nice for sifting with a tray,looking forward to more posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
worldtalker said:
koleso said:
worldtalker said:
Koleso, Looks like you will be old and gray before you finish with that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any other people that MD in your area? God Bless HH Chris
I am understand your question-with MD go not really-because very many garbage-i search only with tray-very many people in my country search with MD in the land(old village-death village) and very little in the river and coast.I search with MD very rarely.
Your finds are quite nice for sifting with a tray,looking forward to more posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which exactly find very good for you-which foto?
 
koleso said:
worldtalker said:
koleso said:
worldtalker said:
Koleso, Looks like you will be old and gray before you finish with that spot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are there any other people that MD in your area? God Bless HH Chris
I am understand your question-with MD go not really-because very many garbage-i search only with tray-very many people in my country search with MD in the land(old village-death village) and very little in the river and coast.I search with MD very rarely.
Your finds are quite nice for sifting with a tray,looking forward to more posts!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which exactly find very good for you-which foto?
koleso, They are ALL very good to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I'd say that you are in the right spot! Nice finds.
 
High Plains Digger said:
Looks like your pier was popular with the Russian immigrants. Are there old US amoungst your coin collection there?

No Russian immigrants...he is in Russia.

Nice find...way to sift with a tray...with all those rocks it looks like hard work.

NJ
 
Wow! great finds, I gotta try that technique ;D
great to see your post! :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds. I like your search method too. Might have to try that myself.
 
NJ THer: I had that messed up in my head, hence the stupid comment. My bad, bad, bad. Got it figured out now.
 
DirtkneeDan said:
Nice finds. I like your search method too. Might have to try that myself.
This method is interesting because not needed in MD.All find in tray.When use my method-must show pictures OK :headbang:
 
I dont know what that stuff is or means but dang it looks good! :icon_thumleft:
 
keep up the hard work Koleso :icon_thumleft: those are some nice finds it looks like you have a great location .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom