What's new

5 silvers

SilverCoinHound

Full Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
195
Reaction score
1,659
Golden Thread
0
After continuing to search while crouched underneath bushes, another great day. I had found a Garret shovel where I’m at so someone hunted something here but did not crawl on the ground to squeeze them all out.
IMG_0758.webp
IMG_0760.webp
 
Upvote 30
After continuing to search while crouched underneath bushes, another great day. I had found a Garret shovel where I’m at so someone hunted something here but did not crawl on the ground to squeeze them all out. View attachment 2261277View attachment 2261278
Your story reminded me of a hunt I was on last year.
I was hunting around a 1800's house that I know was hunted by others in the past.
There was a huge Rhododendron bush about 8 ft. tall and 10 ft. around right outside the basement door.
Thought to myself - this plant sure wasn't here 150 years ago.
Crawled inside the plant on my hands and knees with only the lower leg, coil and headphones on my Deus.
Was inside the bush for 10 minutes or so and came out with three 1800's Indian Cents and a V-Nickel.
Always hunt the tight spots!
 
Your story reminded me of a hunt I was on last year.
I was hunting around a 1800's house that I know was hunted by others in the past.
There was a huge Rhododendron bush about 8 ft. tall and 10 ft. around right outside the basement door.
Thought to myself - this plant sure wasn't here 150 years ago.
Crawled inside the plant on my hands and knees with only the lower leg, coil and headphones on my Deus.
Was inside the bush for 10 minutes or so and came out with three 1800's Indian Cents and a V-Nickel.
Always hunt the tight spots!
Love it, thanks E-Trac, a lot of conflicts here’s it’s man vs self, man vs. nature and man vs man!
 
Nice job on that 5 silver hunt. That is the way to do it, go where no detectorist has gone before ! Hit those out of the way places to find the best stuff.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom