What's new

My hunting partner made me drop my teeth - - - gold plus another half cent

kilmer

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
295
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3 , F75 LTD, CZ70 pro, Teknetics G2, Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a house tear down in town tonight with one of the girls from our MD club. She was having a pretty good night, scoring a token, Chinese coin, and some wheaties. I got a good signal with the Teknetics G2 and couldn't believe what I dug up. I showed her and she made me throw them back down on the ground to test with her Whites. She got a low foil signal out of them. I have high hopes, they feel pretty heavy. I plan on brushing my teeth and heading for the gold man tomorrow. The half cent was a bonus. My second one this year, though the other one was from a large cent. This is an 1878 Indian.
 

Attachments

  • Gold5285.webp
    Gold5285.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 841
Upvote 0
Congrats Kilmer!

Thar's gold in them thar....mouths!
 
There has got to be an interesting story behind the history of this find, you just never know what you will find next!
 
Nothing like the dental work today crude to say the least!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
 
Very unusual find but a good one at that!!!
 
Very cool find. :thumbsup: Congrats.
They look too old to be from a modern day rapper. :laughing9:
-MM-
 
Not quite the 1/2 cent I was expecting but next to the gold it looks great.
 
that half cent looks like an 1877 to me :laughing7:
 
The teeth are great :laughing7:
 
surely looks like gold!But a good flossing would do wonder :laughing9:
 
jewelerguy said:
that half cent looks like an 1877 to me :laughing7:

LMAO!!! Can you imagine! :o :laughing9:
 
finding creepy ... but good. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom