What's new

My husband found a plate!

Hey!!! I remember losing that in the Civil War, it went right on the back of my horse and buggy!!!
 
Now we know your only a stones throw away from me here in TN. but damn if I don't see GRASS under that plate or maybe its an optical illusion...? Here I can't tell if I have 3-4" of snow or 5-6'!!!!!...Brad
 
He'll be wearing it as a belt buckle soon (flowers and a bottle of wine can't be far behind !)
 
I have one says,"big hairy"...means the same thing tho.Its a burden I have to bear..:laughing7:
 
My last wife threw a plate at me ,,,more than once,,,

HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry,,, I had to

Hit

Heck my current wife does that daily! Lol


Sent from a empty soda can!
 
I've been looking for that. I didn't even realize I lost that thing :laughing7:
 
I've been looking for that. I didn't even realize I lost that thing :laughing7:

How the hell would ya with 8 feet of snow? :dontknow: You got larger problems then your lost vanity plate buddy!!!! Brad
 
How the hell would ya with 8 feet of snow? :dontknow: You got larger problems then your lost vanity plate buddy!!!! Brad

Ain't that the truth!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom