What's new

My jewelry

Texasgopher

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
463
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Trying to get in the swing of posting as I find stuff. To catch everyone up to speed, these are my jewelry finds from when i first started MD'ing three years ago. I'll do my coins later. Then i will try to keep current with posting as I find.



here's the gold
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0938.webp
    IMG_0938.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 880
  • IMG_0930.webp
    IMG_0930.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 839
  • IMG_0937.webp
    IMG_0937.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 850
  • IMG_0932.webp
    IMG_0932.webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_0933.webp
    IMG_0933.webp
    8.9 KB · Views: 828
  • IMG_0936.webp
    IMG_0936.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 796
  • IMG_0935.webp
    IMG_0935.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 842
Upvote 0
Here's the silver.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0897.webp
    IMG_0897.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_0892.webp
    IMG_0892.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_0890.webp
    IMG_0890.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 832
  • IMG_0889.webp
    IMG_0889.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 834
  • IMG_0898.webp
    IMG_0898.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_0900.webp
    IMG_0900.webp
    26 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_0906.webp
    IMG_0906.webp
    63.6 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_0905.webp
    IMG_0905.webp
    66.8 KB · Views: 795
  • IMG_0903.webp
    IMG_0903.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_0902.webp
    IMG_0902.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 806
This is my favorite silver ring.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0895.webp
    IMG_0895.webp
    7.5 KB · Views: 765
  • IMG_0894.webp
    IMG_0894.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 773
  • IMG_0893.webp
    IMG_0893.webp
    5.9 KB · Views: 782
Cool broach i found and a bracelet i think. I found and dug each piece separately. That's it for now. Like I said, I'll do my coins later. Thanks for looking and Happy hunting!

TG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0920.webp
    IMG_0920.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 774
That's a mighty fine collection of jewelry! can't wait to find my first gold!!!

~Tom
 
you are doing very well! I love that earring. congrats
 
Very nice Texasgopher! :hello2: I always knew there was more in the panhandle than the wind. :wink:

BW
 
bravowhiskey said:
Very nice Texasgopher! :hello2: I always knew there was more in the panhandle than the wind. :wink:

BW

HA! Not much more. :laughing7:
 
ashleysflyr said:
That's a mighty fine collection of jewelry! can't wait to find my first gold!!!

~Tom


Thanks Tom. You keep digging the nickel signals like you have been and you will get one before too long. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom