What's new

My Landlord, Who works at My Main Bank

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,505
Reaction score
14,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got a call from my landlord and he asked if I'd be interested in a $50 bag of loose pennies...I said,....well,....YEAH! Bring 'em on to Daddy!(Me thinks a drop from someone who had them in a big jar for a few years? Whatever...)
Will post pics and totals later!

Best wishes,
Scott
 
Upvote 0
What was that picture of?

---A copper head.

No applause, just throw money.
 
at least you found some wheats. Nothing wrong with that. Nowadays, you don't see many wheats in change.
 
enamel7 said:
MS-65
1999- $500
2000- $5.00
1992d- too volatile to price.


Think there less than 10 know 92 C-AM's out there. Been looking for the 99 and its also a hard one. The 98's and 00's are much more common.
 
AU24K said:
Thanks Enamel7!
I found a 1999-P wide. I'm not sure of the grade, but it sure is pretty shiny! :headbang:
What about a close '92-P? :dontknow:

Thanks,
Scott

Here are 2 99 wide AM's that I sold as a pair last July 19th. The price on the screen was what the pair sold for. If you have a 92P close AM I suggest you get it slabbed. My price guide has it at $5,000 in AU.
 

Attachments

  • 1999t2ebay.webp
    1999t2ebay.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 211

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom